Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com
Our client is a software as a service leader in the medical industry, specializing in innovative Orthopedic care computer software. They are hiring a Linux Systems Administrator to work remote and help oversee and manage all aspects of installation of their Linux-based servers.
The Linux Systems Admin will be responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading servers to ensure optimal performance for all clients. The ideal candidate will apply the necessary technical expertise for effective and efficient use while communicating with peers, customers, and leadership.
This Role Offers:
• This position offers a competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package.
• Flexible schedule with the freedom to work remote from anywhere.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals looking to transform the capabilities of the healthcare industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming telehealth industry with a company that creates innovative medical technology.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as healthcare, medical diagnostics, and medical solutions.
• Remotely setup, configure, generally maintain, and troubleshoot all Linux systems.
• Work closely with the customer from point of install through updates, trainings, problem solutions, maintenance and tracking of their application.
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Resolve issues in creative ways and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Apply system patches and perform vulnerability management.
• Direct and coordinate the work assigned with respective teams.
• Document process and procedure followed in day-to-day operations.
• Participate in planning new hardware acquisitions and developing operating policy.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors.
• Prioritize and manage workload by self-motivation with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering preferred.
• 3+ years of experience with Linux command line and server administration.
• Solid basis in systems management automation using industry-standard and open-source tools.
• General networking experience with managed switches, firewalls, and routers.
• Experience with data center operations, disaster recovery, and network security tools, a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Innovative problem-solving skills with the ability to find solutions without scripted guidance.
• Willingness to take on challenges, research solutions, and see through to resolution.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and best practices for security.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in IT recruiting. Our IT recruiting team has expertise placing qualified candidates in software, cybersecurity, and emerging technology roles nationwide. Learn more at bit.ly/42QQPqi