Our client is a leader in the networks and connectivity space with over 15 years of history providing first-rate services. They are hiring a Marketing Specialist to support marketing efforts through strategy, content creation, and branding.
The Marketing Specialist will help develop, design, and implement effective marketing and branding strategies to build the brand and increase customer awareness and engagement. This role will collaborate with internal various teams to execute marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, and digital content.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills in a role that provides on the job training and skill development.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced marketing skillset within wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of technical resources and marketing software tools.
• Fast growing company, entering new network markets YoY and looking to grow customer base from 3K to 50K.
• Opportunity at pivotal point in the industry, updating the network from 10G to 300G+.
• Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments including social media, direct mailers, email campaigns, etc.
• Analyze the market, customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
• Help build awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer needs and maximize ROI.
• Work with cross functional department heads to ensure a unified message and stay up to date on service offerings.
• Produce branding materials, including social media content, video content, advertisements, case studies, and email marketing.
• 2+ years of marketing related experience in content creation and/or social media management.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or related field, preferred.
• Background leading social media initiatives across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Hands-on experience leading email marketing campaigns and content development.
• Experience with marketing/email automation and CRM tools, a plus.
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and MS office proficiency.
• Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques such as SEO.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.