Our client is leading provider of logistics and supply chain management solutions. Their robust portfolio of solutions includes logistics technology, civil and transportation engineering, and more. To support their continued growth, they are hiring a Cost Analyst to manage the data analysis regarding civil engineering and logistics project costs.
The Cost Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data for supply chain and civil engineering projects. They will generate and present reports related to logistics costs and performance data. This role will help build the foundation for the company’s bid and cost strategies.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) match, and more.
• Tightly knit, seasoned engineering team with a history of delivering projects on time and at budget.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The best ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong opportunity for growth and upward mobility within the company.
• Perform detailed analysis of logistics costs and performance data related to projects overall scope.
• Collect, distribute, and monitor daily, weekly, and monthly performance data for continuous improvement decisions.
• Develop, monitor, and present Financial Tracking Documents.
• Oversee cash flow, purchase orders, cost variances, etc. throughout project lifecycles.
• Manage all cost related documents, invoicing, scheduling, and inventory control for projects.
• Provide cost analysis information to cross functional teams and management through documentation and reporting.
• Analyze financial data and market trends to identify risks and opportunities for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Previous experience within cost analysis and/or finance management.
• Familiar with relevant supply chain/logistics industry processes and tools.
• Understanding of data reporting and collection related to project budgeting.
• Proficient Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in Excel.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to speak to stakeholders from all levels of the business and add value to decision-making.