Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to support the PMO team in planning and executing SAP ERP projects.
The Technical Project Manager will oversee solution delivery related to risk, planning, strategy, scheduling, vendor management, etc. This individual will lead the PMO team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations. This is a 6-month contract role with a high possibility to extend.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with vendors to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Lead, coach, and mentor team members by guiding them through end-to-end project lifecycles.
• Ensure deadlines are met by completing risk analysis, data migration, design configuration, and resource management.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Monitor project milestones and report regular KPIs and metric tracking.
• Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the PMO team.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 5+ years of project management experience related to data migration and business transformation integrations.
• 3+ years of experience leading SAP ERP system deployments and migrations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Master’s degree, preferred.
• PMP, Lean, and/or Six Sigma certifications, a plus.
• In-depth project management skills with the ability to oversee strategy planning, risk management, vendor relationships, and overall deadlines.
• Strong leadership skills, able to mentor and drive a team of direct reports.
• Experience with SAP S4 HANA projects, deployments, and implementations.
• Strong background utilizing project management software and tools such as Waterfall and
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability of working in a fast-paced environment while meeting important deadlines.