Our client is hiring a Desktop Support Specialist to assist remote and on-site employees through IT support services. The Desktop Support Specialist will help diagnose and resolve technical issues and upgrades surrounding computing equipment and software solutions. They will assist with end-user’s technical requests through troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining equipment within a timely and high quality manner.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match, PTO and more.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented sales team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line resources and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely or in a hybrid model.
• Troubleshoot and support applications and systems for business collaboration and management.
• Document solutions and bring them to QA for improvement thought leadership.
• Assist and support coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
• Communicate technical solutions with non-technical customers and some technical vendors.
• Manage the installation, monitoring, testing, and maintenance of Windows workstations, including all hardware and software related.
• Lead system and software troubleshooting and present solutions to the team through hands-on trainings.
• Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on network infrastructure and internal desktop systems.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction by assisting with hardware and software technical support.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in business/IT support roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Must have expertise in Windows 10, MS Office Suite/Server/365 Administration, and Mac.
• Strong troubleshooting skills in both software and hardware.
• Proven ability to lead desktop and network support administration for both remote and on-site, internal teams.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to users across a range of departments.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
• Strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.