Our client is a global leader in their field and employs over 10,000 people globally. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager to advise the company in accounting, operations, compliance management, and processes.
The Reporting and Technical Accounting Manager will be responsible for leading the consultation process on accounting policies and processes. This role will require an expert level knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and Securities and Exchange Commission reporting standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and more such as fitness and transportation reimbursement, work/life programs, etc.
• Strong work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work alongside high-level company leadership, giving way to endless networking opportunities and connections.
• Seat at the table when it comes to policy development.
• Flexible work options offered.
• Review, strategize, optimize, and maintain the technical accounting process and all its corresponding data.
• Identify, assess, and document controls and weaknesses in accounting systems. Implement new standards for accounting once approved.
• Review revenue, expenses, and other financial filings with the SEC.
• Ensure company is operating with best practices and compliant processes for SOX controls, SEC filing, GAAP, and internal policies.
• Work with global internal and external accounting teams and management to respond to audits, implement policy changes, and collaborate to create the best processes possible.
• Continually research and review new tools, processes, and services related to emerging trends in accounting data privacy and governance.
• 5+ years of accounting experience with at least 2+ years from a public accounting or consulting firm with in-depth SEC knowledge.
• CPA, CISSP, CIA, or CISA certification desired.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
• Demonstrate understanding of GAAP, SEC reporting, SOX, etc.
• Ability to communicate technical solutions and ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong time management, self-motivation, and proactivity skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office.