Senior Pre-Delivery Project Manager – DAS, Cellular Solutions
San Francisco - United States
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing cellular communications solutions to the enterprise market. They are involved in the deployment of DAS, fiber, DSP, RF, signal boosters, small cell, WiFi, and other cellular solutions. They are expanding their reach to new territories and are seeking a Senior Pre-Delivery Project Manager to ensure customer satisfaction and prove company value in the new market.
The Senior Project Manager is a new position backed with successful processes, procedures, and executive management to help them capitalize on this significant market opportunity. They will oversee the delivery of services and technology to the new customers and evaluate feedback to optimize the approach within industry best practices.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary and a full benefits package including healthcare/life insurance, 401(K) match, travel expense account, and more.
- Strong company track-record of large contract awards, qualifying business with proven success.
- Established, proven processes with flexibility to directly enhance the customer experience and adjust the delivery to make it your own.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Incredible support: tenured, industry-expert engineering, sales, and executive teams.
- Expanding market with the freedom to forge opportunities within several markets.
- Outstanding and self-sufficient post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers. Established relationships to run with.
- Incredible potential to expand – flexible territories with the opportunity to own your future and grow into the markets you want to reach.
- Participate in the front-running of industry evolution within public safety, enterprise, cellular connectivity and other wireless solutions spaces.
- Work from company-established procedures and bring them into the new market with optimization in mind. Establish policies in line with customer feedback to create a repeatable, successful delivery route for the region as it expands.
- Manage project timelines and escalate issues as needed.
- Lead the team and be the point of contact for delivery. Operate independently and take ownership of results.
- Track and report to executive management department feedback and optimization tactics.
- Create customer satisfaction benchmarks and goals for entire team. Communicate directly with customer to evaluate needs and areas to improve.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- 10+ years of project management experience in wireless delivery and deployment.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise-level customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Proven leadership abilities with a track record of owning delivery. Able to take a team, fine-tune their strengths and deliver top of the line customer satisfaction.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- RF and small cells
- Indoor DAS
- 3G, 4G/LTE, and emerging 5G
- Lean Six Sigma and iBwave certifications a plus.
- Project Management certifications such as PMP and PMI preferred.
- Experience in public safety with a strong understanding of OSHA, Corning, Construction Code, and/or ADRF technical requirements.
- The ability to operate independently with ownership responsibility.
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.