Solutions Architect Account Lead – IoT
Number of Openings:
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless, IoT, cloud, enterprise-grade wireless networks, and connectivity services. They are developing platforms and embedded software that support consumer electronics, advanced smart technology, and enterprise-grade systems. They are hiring a Solutions Architect Account Lead to act as the technical point of contact for established IoT accounts.
The Solutions Architect Account Lead will own the technical relationship with established accounts. They will train, up-sell, cross-sell, and advise the customers on the company’s IoT solution offerings.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
- Opportunity to truly be involved in top-tier software for the highly competitive IoT space.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
- Stable company with over 10 years of experience delivering advanced software; one of the early IoT pioneers.
- Extensive company experience in project design, engineering, and integration.
- Opportunity to expand an established team with expertise in the space and capitalize on the technical idea-sharing and customer interaction at the forefront of the industry.
- Identify customer business goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer connectivity needs with company solutions.
- Demonstrate connectivity solutions to SMB and mid-market level clients during the post-sales process.
- Educate clients on connectivity augmentation solutions, including IoT and wireless connectivity.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with clients looking to grow into the enterprise level.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Manage technical post-sales documentation (ramp-up, on-boarding, integration).
- 7+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless/telecom space.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, IoT, and other wireless solutions.
- Deployment experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- Wireless networks
- IoT deployment and modules
- Cellular devices
- Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
- Business acumen – an understanding of the importance of customer follow up and the value in post-sales relationships.
- Relationships with carriers and other wireless solutions providers a plus.
- Some travel.