Senior Procurement Leader – HR, Insurance, Payroll
Number of Openings:
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring a Procurement Leader to develop long-term strategies for overall decision-making in alignment with business goals.
The Procurement Leader will be responsible for implementation of sourcing strategies to ensure maximum cost-savings and adequate compliance. Their focus will surround human resources, insurance, market research, payroll, and partner engagement.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Strong potential for promotion.
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
- Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
- Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- Evaluate the market outlook and climate to determine opportunity for company to achieve goals. Set and monitor progress of goals through key metrics.
- Be point of contact and subject matter expert for price, quality, service and terms negotiations.
- Monitor the implementation of sourcing strategies and contract compliance and participate in the resolution of any constraints or issues.
- Analyze findings, compile metrics, collect quotes, and present recommendations to suppliers, internal customers, and appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant laws, risk policies, and regulations. Work with internal compliance team to ensure proper practices.
- Work on the definition and resolution of known or anticipated problems in value; quality; feasibility and specifications in the procurement of HR, insurance, and payroll services while contributing cost savings.
- Coordinate partnerships with suppliers and other value-added activities to support company needs and expectations. Proactively seek and lead innovative ways to improve the procurement processes; cycle times; and service levels.
- 6+ years of experience in cost/benefit analysis and sourcing functions.
- 4+ years of global purchasing experience.
- Consultative background is beneficial. Must be able to consult on projects, pricing structures, plan sourcing, and deliver solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Understanding of contract law, compliance, and risk.
- Proven ability to negotiate terms and conditions of business contracts.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.