IoT Account Manager – SMB and Mid-Market
Number of Openings:
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless, IoT, cloud, enterprise-grade wireless networks, and connectivity services. They are developing platforms and embedded software that support consumer electronics, advanced smart technology, and enterprise-grade systems. They are hiring an Account Manager to oversee established IoT accounts in the SMB and Mid-Market.
The Account Manager will develop and leverage relationships within the IoT offering to up-sell, cross-sell, and drive service adoption. They will achieve profitability and sales goals within target sales regions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
- Opportunity to truly be involved in top-tier solutions offerings within the highly competitive IoT and mobile connectivity space.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
- Stable company with over 10 years of experience delivering advanced software; one of the early IoT pioneers.
- Extensive company experience in project design, engineering, and integration.
- Opportunity to expand an established team with expertise in the space and capitalize on the technical idea-sharing and customer interaction at the forefront of the industry.
- Identify customer business goals and offer solutions that integrate customer connectivity needs.
- Manage post-sales activities (renewals, up-selling, cross-selling).
- Promote connectivity solutions to SMB and mid-market level clients during the post-sales process.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with clients looking to grow into the enterprise level.
- Provide support to account management team as needed.
- Continuously learn about company’s connectivity augmentation solutions, including IoT and wireless connectivity.
- 3+ years of experience in technical sales within the wireless/telecom space.
- Sales background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, IoT, and other wireless solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or technical degree.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- Wireless networks
- IoT deployment and modules
- Cellular devices
- Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate service offerings with ease.
- Relationships with resellers, OEMs, ESBUs, and other wireless solutions customers a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and technical presentation skills.
- Some travel.