Customer Relationship Manager (Unified Communications, VoIP)
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. They are hiring a Customer Relationship Manager to build strong business relationships with customers for unified communications, VoIP, telecom, and other top solutions.
The Customer Relationship Manager will focus on retention and sales for enterprise and SMB customers. This person will have access to extensive resources to grow market share and maintain a strong customer experience.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with 3 weeks PTO, medical/dental, 401(k) match, car allowance, and more.
- Expense account for wining and dining top customers.
- Company is strongly positioned for major growth; expected to quadruple in size within the next 15 years.
- Extensive sales support staff and resources: lead generation, sales engineers, implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
- High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
- Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
- High employee tenure in sales department.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers at the enterprise and SMB levels within a range of industries.
- Full ownership of 40+ customer accounts, with high exposure and growth opportunities.
- Achieve goals for customer retention, profitability, and revenue.
- Sell unified communications solutions, including IP networks, broadband, firewalls, disaster recovery, VoIP, hosted PBX, and more.
- Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share.
- 5+ years of account management experience in a high touch, customer-facing sales environment.
- Expertise in customer relationship-building; outstanding customer focus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Technical understanding of unified communications solutions (especially VoIP, PBX, SD-WAN, and broadband) is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Some travel; full reimbursement.