Account Manager – DAS, Cellular Solutions
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing cellular communications solutions to the enterprise market. They are involved in the deployment of DAS, RF, signal boosters, small cell, WiFi, and other cellular solutions. They are expanding their reach to new territories and are seeking an Account Manager to spearhead solutions offerings in partnership with OEMs for their public safety, health care, enterprise, government, cellular connectivity, and education projects.
The Account Manager is a newly forged position with significant market opportunity within untapped market share. Through the support of a tenured engineering team, the Account Manager will prospect business within their territory and capitalize on the sales opportunities of the new customers.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary and a full benefits package including healthcare/life insurance, 401(K) match, travel expense account, and more.
- Strong company track-record of large contract awards, qualifying business with proven success.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Incredible support: tenured, industry-expert engineering, sales, and executive teams.
- Expanding market with the freedom to forge sales opportunities within several markets.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Incredible potential to expand – flexible territories with the opportunity to own your future and grow into the markets you want to reach.
- Participate in the front-running of industry evolution within public safety, enterprise, cellular connectivity and other wireless solutions spaces.
- Identify enterprise-level prospects. Present wireless connectivity solutions as meaningful business opportunities for these end customers.
- Qualify account potential and work with other internal teams to match the customer with the best solution for their needs.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Develop pipeline and territory plan with expansion in mind.
- Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
- 3+ years of experience in wireless, telco sales. Specifically, experience in selling DAS systems.
- Extensive industry exposure within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise and midsize “middleprise” customers.
- Strong grasp of the pros and cons of different wireless solutions.
- Existing network of carrier and OEM relationships in the territory a plus.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- All types of DAS
- WiFi Connectivity
- Cyber security and defense
- Signal Boosting
- RF Design
- The ability to operate independently with ownership responsibility.
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.