Our client is a fast-growing, telecom services contractor dedicated to providing the best solutions on the market, looking to become the #1 partner in the US for project delivery. They have an exceptional reputation in the industry as a top provider of high-quality and innovative connectivity technology such as ISP/OSP, utilities, cable, AV, ethernet, RDOF, and long-haul/metro fiber. They are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to connect their hiring managers with top talent for skilled trade positions.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. This individual is a relationships expert who excels at identifying needs and coming up with a solution, and will be instrumental in talent acquisition strategy for the company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, life insurance, and more.
• Company has successfully signed a contract that will double their revenue and is expecting more to come as demand increases within the industry.
• Opportunity to get into startup-style company at the onset – and build out the estimating team in your vision or move into other business units as the company continues to expand offerings.
• Extensive resources: pre-sales support, project managers, marketing team, mentors, and more.
• Company leadership has been in the game longer than most – and knows all the top industry contacts, the people who founded the biggest names in the market today. Learning and networking opportunity is priceless.
• Top-ranked contractor for trust and partnership within service, repair, and installation.
• Provide full cycle recruitment support, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/contract negotiation.
• Lead conversations with hiring managers and candidates to gather information and achieve objectives for talent acquisition.
• Advise management on best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques, and market intelligence.
• Develop customized job postings that present the company as an employer of choice.
• Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated.
• Implement effective and out of the box techniques for identifying talent, including internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling, and networking.
• Select and interview candidates and present a compelling picture of the job. Identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and present top resumes to hiring managers.
• Coordinate interviews, manage scheduling logistics, and follow up regularly with all parties involved in a placement.
• Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for skilled trade positions.
• Develop, revise, and implement talent acquisition programs, trainings, and procedures.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, contractors, and external parties as needed.
• 5+ yeas of experience in full cycle recruiting, with 3+ years at the management level.
• Experience recruiting for skilled trade positions and/or surge hiring highly beneficial.
• Relevant degree preferred. High School Diploma required.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and interviewing potential candidates.
• Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates.
• Background working closely with business executives through the sourcing and hiring process.
• Experience using CRM systems, HRIS, ATS, LI Recruiter, and other social media platforms and job boards to identify potential candidates.