Our client is recognized as one of the top real estate firms on a global level offering a range of real estate services to property owners, investors, buyers, and sellers. They are looking to hire a Research Project Analyst to partner with a team of research staff in conducting market research and business development projects within the commercial real estate space.
The Research Project Analyst will work directly with the R&D Director ensure all research requests for principals and brokers highlighting market insights and trends are fulfilled. They will be well-versed in business strategy, copywriting, data entry and analysis, and research methodologies for commercial real estate.
This Role Offers:
• Be apart of a multi-billion dollar brand and work alongside passionate professionals in the space, opening career advancement paths on a global scale.
• Award winning philosophy and company culture based around Diversity and Inclusion and each individual’s contribution and success.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Global relationships and partnerships across the industry that leverage further exposure, education, and advancement.
• Large pool of financial resources for software and technology, as well as continued support for trainings and certifications.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established, company and associate yourself with a household name.
• Plan and manage all market research activities
• Maintain and manage the internal research databases.
• Provide hands-on analysis pulling data from various data platforms, including CoStar, Yardi, social media channels, social listening, web analytics, and other sources.
• Builds an effective, professional working relationship with clients, providing them guidance and advice where appropriate as it relates to services and market research.
• Provide competitive analysis, through the use of modern and traditional methods, on a variety of companies, markets, trends, and methods of operation, etc.
• Create presentations that clearly convey actionable insights and recommendations for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Remain fully informed on market trends and help to implement best practices, advising executive management on new innovations in the area of R&D.
• 5+ years of research experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and business research tools.
• Working knowledge of real estate platforms and market information sources such as data visualization/analysis tools, CoStar, Yardi, search data platforms, etc.
• Ability to think big, interpret and synthesize large amounts of data, and to multi-task.
• Strong ability to educate audiences (clients, internal stakeholders, etc.) on the importance of data-driven decision-making.