Sr. Structural Engineer
Las Vegas, NV;
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers critical public infrastructure designs and construction services that keeps the world running. They are hiring a Sr. Structural Engineer to deliver top-quality structural engineering services for high-profile urban projects.
The Sr. Structural Engineer is a key member of the engineering team, with responsibility for structural engineering designs and projects in the public and private sectors. They will work with top engineers and senior project managers to provide outstanding designs for diverse building and infrastructure projects, as well as structural forensics engineering projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and flexible working hours.
- Company consistently wins bids for landmark projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
- Pure engineering and design position to develop engineering career by immediately working on a variety of projects.
- Employees have the resources to develop very deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Executive management is committed to providing engineering team with best and newest tools and engineering software.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Outstanding company culture with supportive management and friendly workplace.
- Lots of support and training resources available for someone who wants to learn and fast track their engineering.
- High level of independence and freedom to design and give feedback on projects.
- Oversee structural engineering projects from design to completion, including cost estimate preparation, construction drawings, and design documentation.
- Interface with clients to gather project goals and establish project timeline, major features, and design specifications.
- Assist with commercial design proposals and work with project teams to approve schedule, budgets, design features, SOW, and deliverables.
- Conduct design calculations where necessary. Act as a design expert and resource for the engineering and project management teams. Supervise engineering plans and designs.
- 10 years of experience in structural engineering, with a focus on Structural engineering projects.
- Prior experience with major commercial design projects is a plus.
- Proficiency with design software, such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- SE or PE certification in the state of Nevada.
- Strong skills in creating engineering designs and construction drawings in RISA, STAAD, Revit.
- Knowledge of Nevada building codes and permitting requirements.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.