Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers advanced cross-medium data solutions for a variety of media channels. They offer data analytics and IT services to help measure media quality and advertising experiences for the consumer. They are hiring a Sales Manager to market data services and products to new and existing advertiser accounts nationwide.
The Sales Manager is a subject matter expert within the advertising agency space and will use their expertise to upsell, negotiate renewals, and hunt for new accounts. They will work closely with existing clients on their data services needs and seek opportunities to scale the account by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including flexible time off, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, bonus potential, and more.
• Thought-leadership opportunity – voice within dynamic product and marketing teams, with high degree of visibility and impact.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to the most up-to-date marketing technology.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• True contributor role, with room for growth and room at the table – the ability to really be a part of the conversation surrounding strategy and future planning.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts.
• Maintain trusted relationships with decision makers at top advertising agencies.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning, and determining share.
• Act as SME for agencies, direct accounts, and clients related to data service offerings and new products.
• Source new accounts, onboarding, and working with them to scale data platform growth.
• Understand clients’ strategic goals and develop plans to partner on these goals.
• Identify and close strategic up-selling and cross-selling opportunities by understanding core client business and product needs.
• Regularly introduce new features and best practices to existing accounts.
• Provide feedback to the product and sales teams based on market and competitor knowledge.
• 4-7 years of account management experience within the advertising agency space.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or communications.
• In-depth and recent industry knowledge of the digital advertising space and marketing processes.
• Experience selling data and planning services and product offerings to agency shareholders.
• Proven experience in driving market insights into successful strategy development for customer buy-in.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers while upselling and managing negotiations.
• Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.