Residential Lighting Designer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top retailer in their practice area. They serve a variety of verticals including luxury residential and hospitality. They are looking for a Residential Lighting Designer to support the design team by creating lighting specifications and layouts for residential projects.
The Residential Lighting Designer will develop conceptual lighting designs, produce sketches, renderings, and/or models to convey the design concepts. This individual will manage multiple residential lighting projects with strict deadlines and deliverables. This is an exciting role for those who want to make an impact on a fast-growing company and be a part of a close-knit team that is leading design in the residential lighting industry.
This Role Offers:
• Generous base salary plus bonus potential and comprehensive benefits – 100% paid medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K, PTO, employee discounts, and more!
• Ample opportunities for growth and upward mobility as the company continues to grow.
• High visibility within the team and the ability to make an impact on the company’s direction.
• Fast-growing company with 10 new locations expected to open.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer experience.
• Design custom architectural details, custom fixtures, and lighting control systems.
• Calculate lighting levels and layout fixtures for all traditional spaces.
• Create and plan lighting specifications and drawings using software tools such as AutoCAD.
• Support team in creating product and design presentations and presenting to stakeholders.
• Work closely with sales team to provide excellent lighting design services to clients.
• Ensure lighting projects are completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for lighting and client products.
• Develop and foster relationships with clients as well as internal and external resources and teams within architecture, engineering, and design.
• 5+ years of experience in residential lighting/lighting control system design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Engineering, Lighting Design, or related discipline.
• Ability to use software tools to produce architectural drawings, such as AutoCAD.
• Demonstrated experience creating lighting plans/schedules/specifications.
• Strong understanding of industry trends and protocols.
• Working knowledge of lighting calculation software such as AGI32, Dialux, or similar a plus.
• Must be able to work onsite daily.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.