Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an innovator in the IT services space, offering intelligent solutions for the transportation industry. They are currently seeking a talented QA Analyst to join their dynamic team and support quality assurance and testing for their software components.
The QA Analyst will lead software testing to achieve compliance with quality and regulatory standards. They will be responsible for developing testing processes, QA practices, and relevant metrics.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package including competitive compensation.
• Strong pipeline of state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Team of passionate, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Exposure to new technologies and other emerging tech.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects.
• Strong emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Support the architecture, design, testing, and automation of software testing.
• Assist in QA strategy, including tool/methodology selection, metric creation, and process development.
• Work with the development team to align quality and project objectives. Ensure timely, cost-effective, compliant, and high-quality delivery of software.
• Evaluate data sets to determine process improvements and create a scalable/repeatable quality improvement process based on findings.
• Write and participate in reviewing of quality specifications.
• Develop test scripts and plans for automated testing tools.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 2+ years of demonstrated professional experience in quality assurance analysis required.
• Bachelor’s degree in informatics engineering, mathematics, or related field.
• ISTQB certification, a plus.
• Proficient with JIRA, XRAY, and/or Confluence, preferred.
• Experience in executing and coordinating automated QA tests and scripts with development teams.
• Strong understanding of QA best practices and applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in consulting services roles. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and business leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.