Partner Director – B2B IoT, Telecom
Number of Openings:
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless, IoT, cloud, enterprise-grade wireless networks, and connectivity services. They are hiring a Partner Director to monitor governance and enforce policy, while maintaining existing partnerships and locating new clients within commercial markets.
The Partner Director will act as an expert on the commercial potential for managed connectivity services. They will work to reach overall company goals through strategic partnerships. This person drives interactions with carriers to ensure strong relationships with existing contacts and lay the ground work for new wholesale pursuits.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, company match 401(K), expense account, car allowance, and more.
- Large budget.
- Exceptionally high tenure in the sales department.
- Cohesive team of high-performing regional sales managers.
- High visibility to executive team.
- Price-competitive embedded solutions with an expansive product line.
- Highly competitive connectivity solutions centering on embedded wireless and IoT.
- Strong relationships with OEMs and major carriers.
- Sponsored attendance to major industry conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Manage relationships with consistent and productive contact and truly own the relationships with partners.
- Observe the international IoT market and deliver insights to team to strategize company objectives.
- Lead contact in a large territory and grow it to its full potential. Take advantage of explosive growth in IoT connectivity, mobility, and related services.
- Grow sales to enterprises and commercial clients for recurring services.
- Accompany senior sales members to pre-sales meetings for technology deals to gather and interpret business goals. Conduct regular reviews of business.
- Deliver roadmaps and design for carrier relationships to support high-profile sales deals.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on telecom regulations for internal team.
- Deliver reports to executive management and assist with forecasting and competitive intelligence for all strategy surrounding wholesale partners.
- 10+ years of advanced IoT connectivity sales experience, with a proven history of record-breaking sales and relationship development with commercial marquee clients.
- Direct experience selling connectivity solutions to major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile) as well as smaller regional MVNO’s.
- Experience selling rural connectivity solutions through the carrier is strongly preferred.
- Experience growing and managing a partnership strategy.
- Understanding of relevant technologies, including:
- IoT connectivity
- Network management
- Cloud platforms
- Roaming and international connectivity
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus.
- Strong understanding of international regulations regarding telecom and partnerships.
- Strong technical presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.