Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer for the food & beverage industry. With over two decades in the industry, our client has an impressive portfolio and customer base. They are hiring a Maintenance Technician to maintain and repair mechanical systems, equipment, and machinery on the plant site.
This person should be skilled in diagnosing problems through troubleshooting, replacing, and repairing parts, and testing equipment to ensure the proper functionalities. The Maintenance Technician will also order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects.
This role has 12-hour shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule from 6PM-6:30AM.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, paid vacation and holidays, and more.
• Outstanding culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established support structure and large pool of resources.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and industrial systems.
• Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for department equipment.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Train and monitor new and junior level maintenance team members as needed.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance, preferably within food & beverage manufacturing.
• Must have applicable vocational training: Electrician or Millwright certifications/licenses.
• Strong experience within packaging manufacturing and production.
• Must be able to work 3rd shift.
• Leadership skills with the ability to organize and schedule to ensure completion of tasks in timely manner.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• SAP or similar CMMS proficiency beneficial.
• Background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the plastics & packaging space. Our plastics recruiters have deep industry expertise in plastics manufacturing, packaging design, and materials engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/42LvQVM
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.