Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building materials, offering top-of-the-line structural products. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. They are hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to manage the repairs, troubleshooting, and overall maintenance of production equipment.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical production equipment and machinery on site. This person should be skilled in diagnosing problems through troubleshooting, replacing and repairing parts, and testing equipment to ensure the proper functionalities. They will also order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 100 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
• Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for steel manufacturing systems.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, custom documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience in mechanical maintenance, preferably in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Associates degree or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with PLC’s.
• Background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to safety and precision.
• Strong teamwork, strategy, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.