Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider in the legal services space with over 40 years of successful growth. The company is expanding and looking to hire a Full Stack Web Developer to support development of their online solutions and service offerings.
The Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for application development, design, and maintenance. They will utilize their full-stack development background in various programming languages to run the full development lifecycle, working alongside other developers on platforms such as CRM, Customer Portal, Public websites, custom tools, and several third-party integrations. This role will work closely with an agile team and system developers to deliver high-quality, testable software that meets project requirements.
Candidates must be able to work onsite in Lewes, DE.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, vision, dental, tuition reimbursement, perks, and more.
• Excellent industry reputation with over 40 years of experience in the space.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Ample support for employee development, including skills development and continuing education.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Develop complex, intelligent, and secure web applications with modern web technologies, both client-side and server-side for implementation.
• Support in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Develop and build out CRM, Customer Portal, Public websites, custom tools, and several third-party integrations.
• Build backend APIs and frontend UIs that are simple and powerful.
• Create code in full stack capacity – involving several languages.
• Adhere to best practices, technical standards, through testing and team-wide support.
• Ensure proper maintenance of new and existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Assist in the technical design, integration, and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems ensuring on time delivery.
• Analyze processes and problems to assist in defining potential future projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience.
• 5+ years of full-stack software engineering and design experience in web programming and application development.
• Prior experience and in-depth knowledge of software design pattern implementation.
• Strong technical proficiencies in technologies such as PHP, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, SQL, or ColdFusion, etc.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Strong skills in team collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• A true passion for developing software and a desire to deliver the ultimate user experience.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in IT recruiting. Our IT recruiting team has expertise placing qualified candidates in software, cybersecurity, and emerging technology roles nationwide. Learn more at bit.ly/42QQPqi
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.