Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, a telecommunications trailblazer, has consistently set industry benchmarks since its early days in the 2000s. Harnessing the power of fixed wireless and fiber broadband technologies, they’ve illuminated thousands of structures, establishing themselves as the go-to for neighborhood connectivity solutions. Their innovative offerings span a wide range, catering to individual users as well as large-scale enterprises. By adeptly addressing the challenge of limited fiber density in major urban hubs, they’ve positioned themselves as frontrunners in delivering internet, voice, and unparalleled customer service to underserved communities and businesses across pivotal regions.
As the Field Tech, you’ll be responsible for supporting voice and data telecom network installations and maintenance, delivering best-in-class service delivery to customers. This person will have the opportunity to interact with the customer, lead technicians, be responsible for reading the blueprints, and execute field installation plans.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation package, complemented by a comprehensive suite of benefits.
• A structured work schedule, ensuring a work-life balance.
• Opportunity to shape the operational trajectory of a globally recognized brand.
• A platform to drive transformative initiatives across a nationwide organization.
• Collaborative environment with a focus on innovation, agility, and growth.
• Extensive support resources and tools for optimal performance.
• Support service delivery, maintenance, and installations of cabling and networking.
• Support preventative maintenance efforts. Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Follow up on orders and reports, deliver quotes, and ensure customer is well-informed on timelines and deliverables.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Support departmental improvements through staying up to date on industry trends and successes.
• 5+ years of cabling, fiber, or other relevant experience within the wireless/telecom industry.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand installation work packets, drawings, and schematics.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing, and installing cabling.
• Demonstratable knowledge of wiring procedures and possess and knowledge of tools and equipment required to perform required functions.
• Customer service savvy with the ability to communicate with customer to ensure satisfaction, proper delivery, and maintenance checks.
• High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/46Gs4yS
Compensation: 40,000 – 70,000
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.