Division Reliability Engineer
Number of Openings:
Relocation package available.
Our client manufactures top products and components globally. They are hiring a Division Reliability Engineer to drive the reliability program for the plant’s manufacturing equipment. This person will collect equipment data and conduct physical equipment inspections to ensure top efficiency.
The Division Reliability Engineer is a hands-on equipment expert who can anticipate outages and plan new equipment investments. They are responsible for ensuring manufacturing operations run smoothly, locating equipment inefficiency, and developing areas for potential improvement. They will have high level of influence over the company’s expanding manufacturing initiatives.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
- Lean, efficient manufacturing environment.
- High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing processes.
- Multiple career advancement paths.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Culture of high quality.
- Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
- Company leadership is open to new ideas and expansion, including product line expansion and international markets.
- Manage maintenance schedule for equipment in plant manufacturing, including data-driven predictive maintenance, unplanned outages, and preventative equipment maintenance.
- Assist with vendor/equipment selection for capital investments and participate in installation projects.
- Conduct inspections and report performance to senior management.
- Improve operational overhead through streamlining manufacturing, smoothly running equipment, and efficient workflow.
- Support high safety standards within manufacturing plants and warehouses.
- 5+ years of experience in reliability engineering or mechanical engineering, with a focus on maintaining equipment.
- Experience in a 24x7 plant environment, such as oil/gas, automotive, pharmaceutical, or product manufacturing.
- Expertise in maintaining CNC and other manufacturing equipment and software, including:
- Pressure measurements
- Heat transfers
- Vibration testing
- UT testing
- Analytical personality and experience turning data sets into reports. Understanding of database querying.
- SMRP, PMP, or Six Sigma certification is a strong plus.
- Proficiency with Excel and database tools.
- Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as manufacturing engineering or mechanical engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Travel up to 30%.