Data Analyst – Business Reporting, HR Metrics
Champaign, IL or Cincinnati, OH
Number of Openings:
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring a Data Analyst to track and analyze metrics in support of the HR department.
The Data Analyst will focus on reporting global human capital metrics, predictive analytics and other cross-functional data to the Human Resources team and other internal stakeholders. They will play a key role in process improvements, operational changes, and software implementation.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
- Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
- Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- Unique opportunity to develop the business unit and own the process improvement of this team. True thought partner ownership and independence.
- Track, record, report, and analyze human resources data sets.
- Influence change to programs and processes by reporting predictive findings and analytical trends to management, executives, and cross-functional teams.
- Monitor reporting accuracy and resolve data discrepancies as they arise. Communicate changes to appropriate departments.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Human Capital facts and figures.
- Prepare reports on quarterly and annual basis for various department meetings and as needed.
- Collaborate with management to improve operational processes, make software suggestions, and craft the function to focus on analytical findings.
- 3+ years of experience in data tracking, reporting, and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in economics, human resources, or applicable field.
- Expert-level skill in Excel. Other data analysis systems and softwares a plus.
- Human Resources systems and programming background preferred.
- Understanding of human capital analytics.
- High attention to detail and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with independence and excellence.
- Strong communication skills and ability to anticipate roadblocks to preemptively find a solution.