Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including DAS, in-building cellular, and more. They are hiring a DAS Performance Engineer to play a crucial role in optimizing and maintaining the performance of their DAS systems.
The DAS Performance Engineer will ensure the optimal functioning of in-building cellular solutions. In this role, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and monitor DAS systems to meet the evolving needs of clients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and other perks.
• Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
• Challenging yet rewarding role with no two days being the same. Lots of customers, venues, projects, and opportunities to learn in this role.
• Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
• Strong carrier relationships.
• Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
• Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
• Collaborate with the sales and engineering teams to design DAS solutions tailored to the specific needs of clients.
• Conduct site surveys and assess in-building cellular coverage requirements.
• Optimize DAS system designs to meet performance targets and ensure seamless connectivity.
• Analyze network performance data, identifying bottlenecks, interference, and other factors impacting performance.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues affecting DAS performance.
• Continuously evaluate and benchmark the performance of DAS networks to drive improvements.
• Recommend and implement enhancements to improve network performance and user experience.
• Maintain accurate records of DAS system configurations, changes, and performance data.
• Generate reports and provide regular updates on the performance of DAS networks to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work closely with other engineering teams, installation teams, and project managers to ensure the successful deployment of DAS solutions.
• Collaborate with clients to understand their requirements and provide technical support.
• 5-7+ years of hands-on experience within the RF engineering space.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or a related field, preferred.
• Industry certifications (e.g., iBwave, DAS OEM, PMP) are a bonus.
• Strong background and familiarity with DAS design, commissioning, optimization, and all related components.
• Strong understanding of wireless communication technologies, including LTE, 5G, and RF principles.
• Knowledge of industry standards and regulations related to DAS networks.
• Proficiency in using configure test and optimization tools.
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/46Gs4yS
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.