Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading wireless network cabling provider among in-building DAS, small cells, and enterprise-grade Wi-Fi networks. Their highly rated, scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage when it comes to public safety, 5G, smart devices, and IoT. They are hiring a Chief Executive Officer to take ownership of the growth-focused sales strategy as their demand continues to increase.
The CEO will lead and refine the current sales strategy. They will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the company workforce, supporting key initiatives within operational excellence, growth strategy, and people strategy. This vision for the wireless and Wi-Fi market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share globally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, unlimited bonus potential based on success, plus full benefits package, including generous PTO, 401K plan, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects within exciting emerging technologies like the Internet of Things.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: small cell, DAS, WCDMA, LTE-U, LTE-A, 5G, IoT, and more.
• Rapidly growing, financially stable company with no history of debt.
• Oversight of incredibly successful company – 50+ employees, bringing in revenue in the $MM each year.
• Flexibility to shape the future of the company and make the position into what you want it to be. Backing from successful company that gets things done, but opportunity to have fun with it.
• Relocation opportunity.
• Govern strategy and generate sales in the wireless networking sector.
• Manage and cultivate high-level account relationships.
• Identify and bring technology opportunities to the organization and collaborate with internal teams to develop strategy to approach best opportunities.
• Within the first year, identify and hire the right people to the organization to execute financial plan. Assemble a team and provide strong top-down support, including team-building, individual development, relationship building, and leadership organization.
• Engage with end clients as the “face” of the organization, including major carriers, enterprises, OEMs, and wireless solutions firms.
• Manage and direct company initiatives and projects, growing the company from the ground up.
• Integrate new technologies such as 5G, IoT, and Big Data into the company’s long-term strategy.
• Bring a fresh outlook and new tools to transform and optimize existing processes and methods across business units, in sales, marketing, finance, and upper management. Unite disparate business units to improve customer experience for large service provider accounts.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively across Wi-Fi, carrier, phone, and data security solutions.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred with management or technical specialization.
• Must have background in professional services vertical, including wireless, telecom, mobility, unified communications, or similar industry.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• 15+ years of experience in high-level sales, with proven successful ownership over large-scale initiatives and large accounts.
• Prior experience running a $15-20M company or above.
• 8+ years of experience managing direct reports and complex cross-functional teams. Excellent understanding of team development and business strategy from a people perspective.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to board members and high-profile clients.
• Technical awareness of wireless technologies, IoT software and devices, and cloud applications.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.