Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing connectivity solutions to customers around the globe. Their robust portfolio of solutions, prominent industry partnerships, and tenured team of experts set them apart from their competitors. They are hiring an Account Executive to manage existing accounts, drive customer relationships, and close leads.
The Account Executive will leverage an impressive portfolio of satellite communication services to gain buy-in from strategic accounts, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals within customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including mental/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) profit sharing, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Company has over two decades of experience and a great industry reputation.
• Chance to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the space.
• Culture of employee empowerment and innovation.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts.
• Build and manage a pipeline of qualified accounts.
• Maintain market sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods. Participate in cross selling and up selling.
• Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with clients and key decision-makers in order to promote wireless solutions and maintain contracts.
• Maximize sales and become part of the customers’ overall business solution.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 2+ years of technical sales experience. Telecom/connectivity solutions background preferred.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• In-depth understanding of the telecom/satellite industry and its offerings.
• Ability to report on and communicate effectively to management on your pipeline of prospects.
• Strong negotiation and technical presentation skills as well as opportunity qualification and objection handling background.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
• Consultative style sales approach with an appetite for technology and innovation.
• Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.