President & CEO
- Wireless & Telecom
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Information Technology IT
- Accounting & Finance
- Engineering & Electrical
- Emerging Technology
- Human Resources
- Diversity & Inclusion (DEI)
- Plastics & Packaging
About Matt Walsh
Matt Walsh is an accomplished President and CEO of Blue Signal Search. With a successful career spanning over a decade in the recruiting industry, Matt is a Top 10 Summit Club Honoree, a member of the Pinnacle Society (Top 80 Recruiters in the US), Titan 100, Top CEO of Phoenix, and a featured Forbes Executive.
It is Matt's goal to drive your business forward by finding the most driven and innovative talent to join your team. Having been in the recruiting industry for 10+ years, he understands that when talent thrives, the entire organization succeeds with them. He has connected hundreds of top executive talent with new companies in these industries: wireless & telecom, manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, cybersecurity, information technology, accounting & finance, engineering, emerging technology, human resources, and more.
As a leader, Matt is known for his strategic vision, leadership, and ability to drive results. He is dedicated to creating a culture of excellence at Blue Signal and is passionate about helping his team achieve their full potential.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Business Development
- Vice President of Finance
- Vice President Information Technology (IT)
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Operations
Matt sits on the Board of Directors for the Smith-Kingsmore Syndrome Foundation and is a big advocate for rare disease research and non-profit support.