Wireless Sales Manager – DAS & Small Cell
Number of Openings:
Our client specializes in end-to-end DAS wireless in-building solutions, including design, data collection, and commissioning. They are hiring a Wireless Sales Manager to grow the in-building market for DAS and small cell solutions. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s connectivity infrastructure in major market regions. The Wireless Sales Manager will have access to a large sales territory, abundant resources, and a strong portfolio of top-quality wireless solutions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions, performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
- Sales team regularly exceeds quota.
- Large pool of resources, including sales engineers, PMs, and engineers.
- Flexible commission structure and many career advancement paths.
- Strong carrier relationships and many high-level business relationships.
- Involved senior management with commitment to support sales team in every way possible.
- Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
- Market DAS and small cell in-building solutions for enterprise-level venues.
- Wine and dine C-level executives and other high-level customers.
- Builds strong business relationships with prospects and customers in the sales territory.
- Collaborate with estimating team to create RFQs/RFPs for major deals.
- Upsell and upgrade systems for existing customers.
- Work with major telecom carriers and wireless OEMs.
- 2+ years of sales experience. Experience within technical sales is a strong plus.
- Comfortable talking to decision-makers in a wide range of industries.
- Experience with RF/DAS solutions is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.