Sr. Civil Engineering PM
Number of Openings:
Our client is one of the top-performing engineering services firm in the world, with an unrivalled reputation for delivering critical infrastructure that keeps the world running. Their extensive architecture and engineering portfolio includes innovative water management systems, urban design, and even large-scale architectural features. They are hiring a Sr. Civil Engineering PM to provide design expertise and project management for a range of projects.
The Sr. Civil Engineering PM will have a high level of responsibility over various engineering projects for a range of end clients, primarily in the public sector. They will work with a tightly knit team of engineers with a world-class reputation for outstanding project execution and quality.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses. Benefits include: medical, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and more.
- Company consistently wins bids for well-known landmark projects.
- Industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Executive management is committed to providing engineering team with best and newest tools and engineering software.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Extensive advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Strong culture of mentorship and career advancement through training and promotions.
- Outstanding company culture with supportive management and friendly workplace.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of project types.
- Flawless company safety record.
- Unrivalled execution and delivery on all major projects.
- Experienced leadership with over two decades of combined engineering experience.
- Oversee design aspect of civil engineering projects, including cost estimate preparation, construction drawings, and design documentation.
- Act as a design expert and resource for the engineering and project management teams.
- Assist with major proposals and approve project timelines, budgets, scope, and project deliverables.
- Conduct design analysis and calculations as necessary.
- Verify that correct permits for utilities and local governments have been obtained for projects.
- Interface with top clients to apprise them of project timelines and design specifications.
- Supervise engineering plans and designs with CAD team.
- 6+ years of experience in civil engineering design, with a focus on water treatment projects such as flood control systems, drainage, sewers, and wastewater treatment.
- Prior experience with major commercial design projects is a plus.
- Proficiency with civil engineering design software:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D (designs)
- Microsoft Project
- PE certification in the state of Arizona.
- Knowledge of Arizona and City of Phoenix building codes and permitting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Understanding of environmental guidelines pertaining to water treatment is a major plus.
- Some travel.