Senior Vendor Manager – VoIP, Cloud, IT
Los Angeles, CA
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading global solutions provider of cloud and managed connectivity services. They are a leader in solutions for enterprises and carriers, and they have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth. They are hiring a Senior Vendor Manager to develop and leverage channel and reseller partner relationships.
The Senior Vendor Manager represents a sophisticated portfolio of VoIP, cloud and IT solutions to partners from the reseller and channel spaces. This person will use their expertise in telecom technology to manage the company’s mobile connectivity product offerings. They also work with master agents to achieve profitability and sales goals within target sales regions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Full benefits package, including medical/dental, stock options, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Excellent market opportunity: data usage is soaring, IoT is growing, and many industries are investing in connectivity.
- Highly supportive leadership with a culture of investing and growing employees.
- Award-winning team with a history of innovative connectivity solutions.
- Company has approval from all major carriers in the U.S., plus many niche and international carriers.
- Premium product offering of fully managed services that goes above and beyond many larger companies.
- Company has a culture of mutual support and fostering a “start-up culture” with the support and resources of a large company.
- Debt-free, stable company with experienced leadership and strong financial prospects.
- Remote work to own the sales cycle independently.
- Develop mutual performance objectives as part of the partner relationship, identifying appropriate milestones as part of the joint partner planning process.
- Sell through master agent and major wireless carriers, focusing on wireless and VoIP solutions.
- Identify and resolve problems as an intermediary between channel/reseller partners and parent company.
- Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage partner compliance, profitability goals, and problem resolution as needed.
- Work cross-functionally to develop new solutions and integrate emerging technology, such as IoT, VoWiFi, and 5G.
- Develop sales strategy from the top down, guide team members to execute from the bottom up with support of team and channel directors. Influence and provide strategy feedback to directors and VPs as necessary.
- Conduct branded educational and promotional events as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in telecom and IT channel or indirect account management, with experience managing large sales territories and major accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field a plus.
- Technical understanding of wireless/telecom solutions, including:
- Wireless equipment (Ethernet, T1, routers/switches)
- Proficiency with Salesforce tools.
- Experience working with major carriers and retail multi-sites is a strong plus.
- A relationship-oriented, self-motivated mindset to take a customer through the sales cycle and close business independently.
- Excellent negotiation and technical presentation skills.
- Up to 50% regional travel.