Senior Manager of Strategy – DAS, Wireless, Design
Number of Openings:
Our client designs and deploys enterprise-grade in-building wireless systems. With one of the highest customer satisfaction records in the industry, they are a leader in RF/DAS neutral host installations. They work approved by all major carriers. They are hiring a Senior Manager of Strategy to manage the design, installation and operation of multiple Wi-Fi, data and video networks at properties across the United States.
The Senior Manager of Strategy will coordinate construction and project management activities for RF, DAS, Wi-Fi, and small cell projects. In addition to technical expertise, they will assist PMs and engineers with deployment activities and project specifications.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus. Full benefits package: flex hours, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), training, travel expense account, and PTO.
- High-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
- Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems, and new in-building technology.
- Leadership has an “engineers first” business strategy to deliver high quality.
- High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
- Responsive and experienced management team.
- High degree of input in project specifications as well as business strategy.
- Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
- Opportunity to work on different project areas, including design, pre-construction, installations, market strategy, and more.
- Coordinate construction and deployment activities for RF, small cell, Wi-Fi and in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) neutral host equipment.
- Collaborate with PMs on BOMs, budget, scope, timeline, project specifications, materials, and more. Assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates and act as a technical resource for escalations and obstacles.
- Work with pricing team and sales engineers to create project proposals.
- Manage concurrent large build-outs, with multiple installation and integration partners and employees across many independent service locations.
- Give suggestions and provide technical vision and leadership for design proposals.
- Structure deals and communicate the value propositions to various technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage field engineers and deployment team for RF/DAS construction projects.
- 5+ years of experience in RF/DAS and small cell construction projects from bid to close-out.
- Background in technical strategy and leadership.
- Technical expertise with RF/DAS technology, including:
- RF antennas
- Small cell installations
- DAS commissioning and troubleshooting
- Wi-Fi design
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi, Wireless, backhaul, Cisco networking, video and low voltage cable plant.
- Experience in technical sales, with existing relationships in the market. Wi-Fi deal structure understanding preferred.
- Ability to make a connection between Wi-Fi/DAS/wireless design, deployment, and ultimate sale.
- iBwave or DAS OEM certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.