Sales Territory Manager (Cloud, IaaS, AWS)
Number of Openings:
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable virtualized cloud computing platforms. An AWS Premiere Partner, they have built world-class public cloud solutions for enterprise-level business applications, marketing, data management, and advanced data analytics. Their cybersecurity tools and strategy development have made them one of the most respected managed cloud service providers in the industry. They are hiring a Sales Territory Manager to manage a fast-track sales territory in a growing region.
The Sales Territory Manager is a business expert who demonstrates the huge ROI opportunity in managed cloud services. They will have access to outstanding marketing tools, and resources. Capitalizing on the market boom in their territory, they will market managed cloud and IaaS solutions to large enterprises.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission incentives and performance bonuses. Full benefits package includes contributory healthcare plan, paid time off, 401(k) match, and more.
- AWS Premiere Partner and SOC2 compliance certification.
- IaaS agreements in place with Fortune 500 companies.
- Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: #1 in AWS migrations and #1 in cloud native applications.
- Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant.”
- Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a growing market region.
- Sales and product teams are respected experts in the managed cloud space.
- Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
- Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
- High visibility in the company, including access to VP-level executives.
- Identify large enterprise firms as prospects for managed cloud services. Translate company cloud and IaaS solutions into meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
- Educate enterprise business owners on public cloud solutions, including cloud native applications, AWS capabilities, and design/build services.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across many industries, not limited to the technology space.
- Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
- Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions and potential obstacles.
- Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities with sales and support team.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies. Provide guidance, feedback, and training to account managers as needed.
- Interface extensively and maintain thriving business relationships with customers, partners, and vendors.
- 5+ years of experience in senior direct sales roles, preferably managing large and complex tech-centric deals in a long-cycle sales environment.
- 3+ years of industry experience within managed cloud services, including SaaS, cloud design, cloud security, and compliance for large enterprise customers.
- Ability to discuss the benefits of cloud services technology, including:
- Public cloud vs. private cloud computing
- Effective cybersecurity strategies for public cloud users
- Big Data, data management, and data analytics tools
- Cloud native applications
- AWS (Amazon Web Services), including IAM, MFA, and VPC
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.