Sales Manager (Data Centers, Power Supply, Generators)
Santa Barbara. CA;
Number of Openings:
Our client is a market leader in network infrastructure and equipment, including fiber networks, telecom hardware, equipment, and IoT applications. Their extensive solutions are sought after by data centers, neutral hosts, real estate developers, and more. They are hiring a Sales Manager to grow revenue through sales to data centers and other SMB clients for generators, power supplies, and related equipment.
The Sales Manager will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand within key market sectors. They will work with engineers, technical staff, and IT support to deliver top quality solutions to each client.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits package, including performance bonuses. Company equity, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, travel perks, and more.
- High-percentage, uncapped commission with built-in multipliers.
- Strong pipeline of resources: inside sales team and pre-sales support.
- Large pool of resources/tools to help the sales team succeed.
- Extremely high-growth market segment.
- Consistently profitable with a strong culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- High upward mobility over next 5 years as company grows.
- Management has outstanding industry knowledge, market knowledge, and technical expertise.
- In-house manufacturing and hands-on workplace culture; on-site engineering and R&D teams.
- Company is debt-free and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
- Lead sales efforts within the IT services department to deliver power supply, infrastructure, and network solutions for a wide range of commercial applications, with an emphasis on the data center market vertical.
- Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
- Develop strong business relationships with data centers, real estate owners, industrial facilities, HVAC, or electrical/general contractors.
- Collaborate with sales support team members to develop and deliver compelling sales presentations to decision-makers.
- Grow the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- 6+ years of sales experience, with an emphasis on hunting new business.
- Strong experience selling to any of the following customers: data centers, real estate owners, industrial facilities, HVAC, or electrical/general contractors.
- Existing network of industry contacts and relationships.
- Familiarity with diesel/gas generators, UPS (uninterruptible power supply) units, cooling, or power distribution equipment is a plus.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to expand a large business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.