Sales Engineer (Wireless, DAS, Small Cell)
United States - San Francisco
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services in distributed antenna systems (DAS), small cells, wireless mesh networks, and more. With over 30 years in the wireless/telecom industry, they have a strong national presence as a top connectivity solutions provider. They are hiring a Sales Engineer to support the business development team within a leading market region.
The Sales Engineer is a new position with strong executive support and significant market opportunity. They will accompany top business development executives to present connectivity in-building solutions for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other enterprise-level venues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
- Identify customer business goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer connectivity needs with company solutions.
- Demonstrate connectivity solutions to enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process.
- Educate clients on connectivity augmentation solutions, including small cells and in-building DAS.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Manage technical pre-sales documentation (statements of work, stated technical requirements, spec sheets, and proposals).
- Make technical presentations at conferences and industry trade shows.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless/telecom space.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise-level customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- DAS and small cells
- 3G, 4G/LTE, and emerging 5G
- Can create and interpret designs in iBwave.
- Some travel.