Sales Engineer (In-Building Wireless, Real Estate)
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading in-building wireless infrastructure company providing design, development and delivery to enterprise customers, building owners, and service providers to cover indoor mobile usage.
The Sales Engineer will provide consultative services covering design, planning and implementation in wireless real estate. These solutions will be built to ensure successful customer integration.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus commission, stock options, bonuses, medical and dental healthcare plan including wellness benefits, company match 401(k), and additional perks.
- Diverse opportunities at every level – with the ability to advance to more technical roles or higher commission sales.
- Work hands-on with the most important cellular and wireless technology that is on the market.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers, OEMs, and integrators.
- High degree of independence and freedom to design and implement sales strategy.
- Company culture is highly professional, knowledgeable, and flexible in supporting their customers' needs.
- The opportunity to learn and grow alongside some of the wireless industry’s first integrators. The team is well-seasoned and ready to share their skills to expand the company.
- Take ownership of the south territory and focus on closing real estate deals to support the team and expand the business.
- Be the subject matter expert for hosted inbuilding wireless applications and technologies.
- Support all phases of the design cycle through account management in direct, indirect, and channel sales.
- Translate project requirements into technical design requirements for the engineering team.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, OEMs and carriers.
- 5+ years of technical sales or engineering experience of in-building wireless solutions to commercial real estate and enterprise customers.
- Experience with wireless real estate and expertise in the space.
- Background with OEMs such as SOLiD, JMA, etc.
- Ability to accurately perceive and interpret a customer’s business needs and clearly demonstrate how wireless architecture solutions will benefit their business operations.
- Technical degree or degree in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to successfully interact with customers and provide technical documentation to the engineering team.
- Understanding of the industry from carrier protocols to current technology.
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.