Sales Engineer – DAS, Cellular Solutions
San Francisco - United States
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing cellular communications solutions to the enterprise market. They are involved in the deployment of DAS, RF, signal boosters, small cell, WiFi, and other cellular solutions. They are expanding their reach to new territories and are seeking a Sales Engineer to support business development within that market.
The Sales Engineer is a new position with strong executive and technical support, as well as significant market opportunity. They will accompany top business development executives to present connectivity in-building solutions for high-rises, hotels, hospitals, and other commercial venues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary and a full benefits package including healthcare/life insurance, 401(K) match, travel expense account, and more.
- Strong company track-record of large contract awards, qualifying business with proven success.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Incredible support: tenured, industry-expert engineering, sales, and executive teams.
- Expanding market with the freedom to forge sales opportunities within several markets.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Incredible potential to expand – flexible territories with the opportunity to own your future and grow into the markets you want to reach.
- Participate in the front-running of industry evolution within public safety, enterprise, cellular connectivity and other wireless solutions spaces.
- Identify customer business goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer connectivity needs with company solutions.
- Demonstrate connectivity solutions to enterprise-level clients during the pre-sales process.
- Educate clients on connectivity augmentation solutions, including small cells and in-building DAS.
- Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Provide guidance and feedback to account managers as needed.
- Manage technical pre-sales documentation (statements of work, stated technical requirements, spec sheets, and proposals).
- Make technical presentations at conferences and industry trade shows.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless/telecom space.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise-level customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- DAS and small cells
- 3G, 4G/LTE, and emerging 5G
- Can create and interpret designs in iBwave.
- Lean Six Sigma certifications a plus.
- The ability to operate independently with ownership responsibility.
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.