Regional Sales Director – DAS, Cellular Solutions
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing cellular communications solutions to the enterprise market. They are involved in the deployment of DAS, RF, signal boosters, small cell, WiFi, and other cellular solutions. They are expanding their reach to new territories and are seeking a Regional Sales Director to spearhead the new sales territories for their public safety, health care, enterprise, government, cellular connectivity, and education projects.
The Regional Sales Director is a new position with significant market responsibility over within untapped market share. Through the support of a tenured executive team, the Regional Sales Director will lead the sales team to capitalize on the sales opportunities of the new customers.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary and a full benefits package including healthcare/life insurance, 401(K) match, travel expense account, and more.
- Strong company track-record of large contract awards, qualifying business with proven success.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Incredible support: tenured, industry-expert engineering, sales, and executive teams.
- Expanding market with the freedom to forge sales opportunities within several markets.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Incredible potential to expand – flexible territories with the opportunity to own your future and grow into the markets you want to reach.
- Participate in the front-running of industry evolvement within public safety, enterprise, cellular connectivity and other wireless solutions spaces.
- Opportunity to follow your own vision and develop a new sales team.
- High-visibility by reporting directly to the VP of Sales.
- Build a sales team with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Implement strategies to develop relationships within the region. Partner with OEMs and other entities to provide the best value to customers.
- Prepare your team to initiate, organize, and successfully close key contracts in several verticals including public safety, enterprise, government, cellular connectivity and more.
- Evaluate and adjust efforts of the sales team to meet set goals and forecasted success.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
- 10+ years of experience in sales leadership roles.
- Wireless, DAS, and telco sales background required.
- Proven track-record in closing high-level, enterprise contracts.
- Established industry relationships, and experience working with major OEMs and carriers.
- Extensive industry exposure within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for enterprise and midsize “middleprise” customers.
- Strong grasp of the pros and cons of different wireless solutions.
- Ability to discuss connectivity technology, including:
- All types of DAS
- WiFi Connectivity
- Cyber security and defense
- Signal Boosting
- RF Signals and Design
- The ability to operate independently with ownership responsibility.
- Must be strong in forecasting and reporting metric results, with process improvement initiatives in mind.
- Be able to lead by example – and know the customer like the back of your hand.
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.