Program Manager, DAS & Wireless Networks
San Francisco, CA (Bay Area)
Number of Openings:
Our client designs and deploys market-leading wireless networks for enterprises, carriers, and the public sector. Their advanced HetNet infrastructure solutions unite small cells, LAN/WAN, macro sites, RF nodes, in-building DAS, and fiber networks. They are hiring a Program Manager of DAS & Fiber Wireless to manage wireless infrastructure projects in the San Francisco Bay area.
The Program Manager of DAS & Wireless Networks will lead network design and deployment strategy. Their team designs, commissions, and upgrades DAS in-building systems and fiber networks. They will oversee high-level business development, project planning, budgeting, risk management, and execution strategy for complex, high-level projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus performance bonuses and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and other perks.
- Visibility and direct access to VP-level and C-level management.
- Leadership of a high-performing team with a focus on rewarding individual contributions.
- Company is projected to double its market share in the next 6 years.
- Strong product portfolio designed to meet the needs of enterprises and municipalities as demand increases to keep up with wireless traffic.
- High level of input over project strategy, and access to senior management and influential commercial vendors.
- Strong product-oriented company with a commitment to support product development at the highest standard with a strong pipeline of resources to support product team
- Opportunity to manage complex, high-budget technical wireless projects within top markets.
- High degree of technical freedom and control over project delivery.
- Highly experienced senior management with heavy experience within telecommunications, wireless, and wireline industries.
- Control over large array of internal/external iDAS/oDAS deployment resources.
- Lead large-scale wireless infrastructure design and deployment projects. Coordinate operational teams for fiber, small cell, and DAS network construction.
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, and regulatory bodies during projects. Internally collaborate with Director of Construction, PMs, and principal engineers as needed.
- Negotiate rates with major carriers and ensure compliance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Identify risks and implement mitigation strategies. Manage budget and schedule changes.
- 7+ years of experience delivering in-building and OSP wireless infrastructure projects at the enterprise and municipality level (up to $20 million).
- Wireless/telecom industry background, with an emphasis on DAS, small cell, fiber, and RF.
- Project management skills, including negotiation, vendor management, zoning, site acquisition, construction management, regulatory compliance, and project delivery. PMP certification is a plus.
- Business development experience is a strong plus.
- Deep technical understanding of:
- DAS (indoor/outdoor)
- Small cells
- Fiber optic networks
- Wireless backhaul
- Wireless standards and protocols (CDMA, GSM, 4G/LTE)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field. MBA is a plus.