Partner Director – UCaaS, Cloud, SD-WAN
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a highly successful niche solutions provider of cloud and unified communications. Their best-selling platforms are sought after by mid-market and enterprise clients, and they have a strong professional reputation for best-in-class customer service. They are hiring a Partner Director to manage telecommunications partners in the assigned region.
The Partner Director will use their expertise in cloud, networks, and SD-WAN technology to identify, attract, and sign new partners. They will also maintain the pre-existing partnerships in the assigned territory.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Full benefits package, including medical/dental, 401(K), cell phone allowance, and stock options.
- Expanding market with the freedom to forge sales opportunities within several markets.
- Highly supportive leadership with a culture of investing and growing employees.
- Award-winning team with a history of innovative connectivity solutions.
- Company has approval from all major carriers in the U.S., plus many niche and international carriers.
- Premium product offering of end-to-end services that goes above and beyond many larger companies.
- Company has a culture of mutual support and fostering a “start-up culture” with the support and resources of a large company.
- Debt-free, stable company with experienced leadership and strong financial prospects.
- Very high visibility and access to C-level management by reporting directly to the VP of Partner Sales.
- Identify partner-level prospects. Present unified communications and cloud connectivity solutions as meaningful business opportunities for these partners.
- Qualify potential and work with other internal teams to sell partnership value proposition to the prospect.
- Interact with existing partners and industry leaders through meetings, trade shows and presentations to learn more about space, network, and strengthen relationships.
- Support company’s customer-centric vision by acting as the POC for partner escalation and end users, ensuring top of the line customer experience.
- Position the company for growth and assist in forecasting efforts to set bench markers for goal attainment.
- Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
- 7+ years of indirect sales experience in the telecommunications, wireless, or connectivity space
- Proven success with partner services, and ease of communication with C-Level executives in this context
- Strong grasp of the pros and cons of different connectivity solutions.
- Existing network of UC partner relationships in the territory a plus.
- Familiarity with connectivity and related telecom technology, including:
- IP Networking
- The ability to operate independently and within a team, with ownership and collaborative responsibility.
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.