Land Development PM
Number of Openings:
Our client is an international leader in engineering services and consulting projects. Their team of engineering experts delivers engineering designs, planning, environmental studies, feasibility studies, project management, construction management, and more. They are hiring a Land Development PM to oversee project teams as they build tomorrow’s communities.
The Land Development PM will focus on projects related to residential/commercial buildings, mixed-use buildings, outdoor areas, large venues, and more. They will supervise the project team and collaborate with civil/structural engineers, vendors, and surveyors.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) company match, profit-sharing, life/disability insurance, and more.
- Large pool of funding and resources.
- Strong upward mobility opportunities.
- Stable, respected company with high employee tenure.
- Excellent safety record.
- Tightly knit, experienced team of engineers and designers.
- Growing market and business-friendly local governments.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Oversee civil engineering design projects from start to finish, including cost estimate preparation, construction drawings, design documentation, and project delivery.
- Assist with major proposals and approve project timelines, budgets, scope, and project deliverables.
- Heavy client-facing interactions with architects, developers, and senior management.
- Conduct design analysis and calculations as necessary.
- Coach the project team, providing training, performance reviews, and tools to improve performance as necessary.
- Act as a resource for the engineering and design team.
- Collaborate with engineering and sales team to develop project proposals, estimates, and to convey client requirements.
- 6+ years of industry experience in civil engineering, including experience managing commercial land development projects.
- Strong experience with commercial design and land development projects, including:
- Commercial buildings
- Mixed-use buildings
- Parks, trails, and outdoor areas
- Proficiency with MS Project and design using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Team leadership and coaching skills, including engineers, designers, and project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Active PE license.
- Strong collaboration and team leadership skills.