Commercial IoT Sales Director
Number of Openings:
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless, IoT, cloud, enterprise-grade wireless networks, and connectivity services. They are hiring a Commercial IoT Sales Director to set up new channel partner relationships, oversee the sales team, and locate new clients within commercial markets.
The Commercial IoT Sales Director is an expert on the commercial potential for managed connectivity services. They lead the technical sales team in penetrating new markets. This person drives business development strategy for large technical sales deals and plays a key role in the company’s overall enterprise strategy.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, company match 401(K), expense account, car allowance, and more.
- Large budget.
- Exceptionally high tenure in the sales department.
- Cohesive team of high-performing regional sales managers.
- High visibility to executive team.
- Price-competitive embedded solutions with an expansive product line.
- Highly competitive connectivity solutions centering on embedded wireless and IoT.
- Strong relationships with OEMs and major carriers.
- Sponsored attendance to major industry conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Market recurring services, including inventory management, POS, network management, cloud platforms, security, and customer targeting.
- Lead a large sales territory and grow it to its full potential. Take advantage of explosive growth in IoT connectivity, mobility, and related services.
- Grow sales to enterprises and commercial clients for recurring services.
- Accompany senior sales members to pre-sales meetings for technology deals to gather and interpret business goals.
- Deliver RFQs/RFPs and roadmap for high-profile sales deals.
- Develop existing sales managers and grow territory and market penetration. Provide training and assign resources.
- Deliver financial reports to executive management and assist with market forecasting and competitive intelligence.
- 8+ years of advanced technical sales experience, with a proven history of record-breaking sales and marquee clients.
- Direct experience working for a major carrier or connectivity solutions provider.
- Experience growing and managing a technical sales team.
- Understanding of relevant technologies, including:
- IoT and mobile devices
- Embedded wireless modules and SIM cards
- Network management
- Cloud platforms
- Digital security
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus.
- Strong technical presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.