Number of Openings:
Relocation assistance available.
Our client is a global manufacturer delivering top products and components worldwide. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring an Accountant to support mission-critical accounting activities.
The Accountant is a newly created position with strong opportunities for skills growth and promotion through the ranks. This person will gain important industry experience with a wide range of in-demand accounting services.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, and annual performance bonuses.
- Excellent vacation package and strong work/life balance.
- Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
- Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
- Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
- Experienced team with 80 combined years of experience.
- Deliver accounting activities and documentation, including general ledger reconciliation, tax filings, journal entries, cash flow management, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and monthly and year-end close process.
- Prepare financial reports, financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports.
- Review internal controls and process workflows to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage accounting documentation and adhere to accounting best practices.
- Manage expense reporting and cost accounting, identifying discrepancies.
- Assist project managers with project budgets and cost analysis.
- 3+ years of accounting experience, including monthly close, GL, reporting, tax, and year-end closing.
- Industry experience with accounting procedures specific to the manufacturing space, including inventory management, BOM (bill of materials), and project tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.