Account Manager - Software, BYOD, Endpoint Security
|Multiple Locations, US|
Number of Openings:
Our client enables businesses to navigate today’s BYOD landscape. With the latest integrated security technology, their tools empower businesses to spot and stop security threats and user abuse. They are hiring an Account Manager to market endpoint security and BYOD solutions to enterprise accounts.
The Account Manager will identify and connect with decision-makers across many industries, as well as cross-selling within a large existing book of business. They will leverage their understanding of wireless devices and networks to bring the best security solutions to businesses looking to reduce costs and improve security on company devices.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission plan and full benefits package.
- Opportunity to sell nationwide (and globally) to a growing market. The majority of large companies sponsor mobile devices. The market is a prospect-rich environment.
- Many resources, including an engineer and technical support.
- Access to existing book of business of clients to upsell security and device management.
- Opportunity to sell desperately needed services in today’s BYOD workplace environment.
- Not restricted to a specific territory – can sell nationwide and even globally.
- Unique solutions portfolio with strong technical execution and few major competitors. Market is expected to double in the next five years.
- High level of trust with existing customers and strong industry reputation.
- Opportunity to develop niche industry knowledge within wireless technology as well as emerging security technology.
- Freedom to sell to any industry vertical.
- Option to work remotely, with plenty of opportunity to travel locally and establish a personal office as home-base.
- Accessible management who work to eliminate roadblocks, mentor, and support people to reach the common goal.
- Identify and qualify leads and midsize and enterprise business prospects. Develop and execute sales campaigns.
- Initiate pre-sales conversations with decision-makers in HR and C-suite to negotiate proposals.
- Approach clients already in the company’s book of business to upsell and cross-sell.
- Respond to RFQ and RFP requests for interested leads.
- Collaborate with channel partners and authorized retailers to drive revenue.
- Work with pre-sales team to develop customized solutions to each client’s unique needs.
- 5+ years of experience in a software sales role, with a focus on technical sales.
- Background in software or technology, with a confident understanding of:
- Data and network security
- Endpoint security and end-user education
- Mobile device management / BYOD
- VPN and remote access
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Hunger to overachieve goals. Someone creative in their methods but focused on raising the bar.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments: technical, executive, and HR.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.