Wireless Sales Manager
Santa Barbara, CA
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and builds award-winning network infrastructure that powers connectivity for smart cities, high-tech venues, and large enterprises. Over their past decade of success, they have delivered millions of dollars of fiber, network equipment, telecom infrastructure, and more. They are hiring a Wireless Sales Manager to market the company’s connectivity network infrastructure solutions.
The Wireless Sales Manager will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand wireless network infrastructure market that is expected to double in the next few years. Backed with support from management and a thriving sales team, they will hire, train, and manage an elite team of wireless sales professionals.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision, PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to join an innovative sales team operating within one of the most exciting industries in the tech world today.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Exceptional product portfolio with 500+ patents that will shape the way this company impacts the cloud industry and wireless world.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as commercial construction and consumer products.
• Strategize and put to action long- and short-term sales strategies for company solutions.
• Oversee strategy and sales production in the telecom/wireless sector.
• Manage the pipeline and sales cycle from end to end; hand off completed deals to post-sales and deployment team.
• Develop sales goals for daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs. Monitor and track team performance.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Provide forecasting reports and work with management to develop strategy and objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Bring a fresh outlook and new tools to transform and optimize existing processes and methods across business units.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 3+ years of sales leadership experience. Telecom/wireless background preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline.
• Technical awareness of wireless technologies, network infrastructure, IoT software and devices, and cloud applications.
• Ability to make hiring and training decisions, as well as create buy-in to team goals.
• Prior success implementing sales operations and administrative processes.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Extremely motivated mindset and drive for success.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.