Blue Signal Search
Our client is a major player in the nutrition industry. They have a large manufacturing plant delivering a wide range of dietary products across the country. They are hiring a Welder to support maintenance efforts throughout their manufacturing processes.
The Welder is responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to welding, fabrication, and maintenance support. They will support the team in delivering a high level of quality and efficiency through equipment and machinery.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay, plus comprehensive benefits and long-term incentive plans.
• The chance to work in a mature market from a smaller-company perspective – giving you the opportunity to cut through more red tape, move vertically, have a hand in decision-making, and shape your position within the business.
• Company expected to double to triple in size within the next 5 years.
• Management team that supports overall growth – employing the view that in order to grow as a team you must work and be rewarded as a team.
• State of the art research, development, engineering, nutrition, and testing support to ensure business units are current with findings, developments, and best practices.
• Customer-oriented business that seeks to genuinely help people and their businesses reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Workplace made of true innovators who have carved their names into the market. Leading belief that reputation is everything.
• Utilize blueprints and sketches to layout, fabricate, construct, and repair plant equipment.
• Conduct maintenance, inspections, installs, repairs, troubleshooting, and preventative measures of manufacturing equipment.
• Operate and/or use related equipment and tools which include forklifts, hoists, grinders, cutting torches, hand tools, drills, punches, etc.
• Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, follow daily start-up & basic maintenance list, and inform lead/supervisor of any issues/malfunctions.
• Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, work instructions, and procedures.
• Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Participate in process and product development and production improvement programs.
• Maintain level of work performance in accordance with company standards and/or job order specifications. Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• 5-7 years of welding and/or fabrication experience.
• Technical vocational degree/certification, preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be able to perform MIG, TIG, and wire feed, and stick welding.
• Proven experience working with tools such as welders, grinders, and plumbing equipment.
• Strong documentation skills, with the ability to communicate highly technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Experience with adhering to industry safety regulations.
• Strong background in a fast-paced product manufacturing or packaging environment with proven ability to work well under pressure.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.