Wealth Management Advisor
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading finance firm offering financial security as well as investment and insurance planning and strategy. They focus on creating strong bonds with their clients to ensure they can offer the highest quality of support and customer service. They are hiring a Wealth Management Advisor to meet with potential clients, recommend financial planning and investment strategies, and secure new business.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary with bonus potential, plus a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k matching.
• Many career advancement paths and growth opportunities within the company.
• Culture that values initiative through recognition and promotion.
• Company is dedicated to philanthropy and community involvement.
• Strong emphasis on continued training, education, and individual growth.
• High level of autonomy with the ability to truly build upon the role and offer guidance as you see fit.
• Follow-up on leads for potential clients, offering further insight and recommendations for financial planning strategies.
• Determine clients’ current investment strategies and identify discrepancies between current and recommended plans.
• Gather, review, analyze, and summarize clients’ current investments, insurance policies, etc. to communicate in case preparation meeting.
• Generate annually updated planning documentation to share with clients, internal teams, and leadership.
• Review all documentation, recommendations, and correspondence with Lead Advisor.
• Send engagements for signature and organize payments.
• Assist in investment operations such as general securities trading, operations training, and answering investment related questions.
• Communicate with clients and team members effectively and timely via email and phone.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience required.
• 5+ years of experience preferred.
• Series 6 license required.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, CHSE, CFP, and/or similar licensure preferred.
• Strong background in the financial industry.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire and initiative to further one’s career.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.