Water Project Manager
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top provider of wireless engineering services, offering 5G, fiber, DAS, connectivity, and telecom solutions. They are hiring a Water Project Manager to lead multiple public and private sector projects, clients, and a team of experienced engineers and designers across our entire portfolio.
The Water Project Manager will be responsible for the design and management of treatment, wastewater collection, and water system conveyance facilities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package: medical coverage, vacation time, retirement account with 401(K) company match, and more.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company culture of investing in its employees through career advancement and continuing education, plus top-level industry coaching from best-in-the-business leadership.
• Company that places great emphasis on sustainability, DEI, and integrity throughout business operations.
• Strong emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Proactively deliver a wide range of water resource projects including stream remediation, scour analysis, storm water systems, flood studies, watershed plans, and erosion/sediment control, in accordance with the scope, schedule, and budget set by the project manager.
• Lead the evaluation and/or support of existing service area utility assets and develop corresponding recommendations for rehabilitation or replacement.
• Provide support in the design of the rehabilitation or replacement of water and wastewater pumping stations and treatment plant assets.
• Monitor performance and adherence to plans and specifications during the construction phase.
• Support and mentor junior staff through design consultation and QA/QC measures
• Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with leadership and stakeholders to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials. Document accordingly.
• Provide project leadership in the execution of projects; direct the project and engineering teams and communicate requirements to both internal and external organizations.
• Develop project budget forecast and proactively manage budget needs based on business requirements.
• Ensure project delivery meets design specifications and compliance.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• 8+ years of professional engineering and/or project management experience. P.E. in state of employment is required.
• Proven experience working on numerous high-level projects simultaneously.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or similar specialty.
• Proven leadership skills and demonstrated ability to successfully manage diverse teams.
• Demonstrated project management experience including delivering projects successfully, on time and on budget.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues that arise throughout the project life cycle and communicate those changes to clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.