Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Warehouse Material Handler to support the transport and storage of both raw materials and finished products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure. Benefits package includes 401(K) matching, healthcare plans, and more.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications, especially as production increases and high-caliber, dynamic talent becomes more valuable.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field. They are growing steadily with acquisitions and expansions year over year.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• The company places a high level of importance on giving back to its communities. They provide support for several charitable organizations supporting children, health, education, disaster relief, shelter, and neighborhood services.
• Sustainably minded plastics manufacturing operations.
• Responsible for handling shipments and freight. Ensure accurate and timely delivery.
• Engage in daily operations of the warehouse department.
• Uphold company standards for safety policies and procedures. Attend regular trainings to maintain compliance.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory. Ensure accurate labelling and tracking.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Be involved in delivering the proper materials to the corresponding departments or job sites – from unloading trucks and documentation to distribution.
• Package, ship, deliver, and organize inventory and products. Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
• 1-2 years of experience in warehousing.
• Experience with equipment operation such as forklifts and pallet jacks required.
• Background in freight and shipping a plus. Experience with one or more ERP systems for inventory and shipping preferred.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard warehouse equipment needed. Must have knowledge of food safety standards.
• Must be able to lift heavy products, have a clean driving record, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Time management and strong communication skills with the ability to operate as part of a team, with the big picture in mind.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.