Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecommunications company that provides wireless access solutions to meet high network demand. Their unique solutions portfolio includes virtualization, wireless network management, and device-to-cloud support. They are hiring a VP of Sales Ops to support the sales team with data, forecasting, and market intelligence.
The VP of Sales Ops will primarily support tracking of sales metrics in Salesforce to support planning, forecasting, pricing, marketing, and process optimization. They will play a key role in process improvements, operational changes, and software implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data, cloud, and wireless technology space.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Track, record, report, and analyze sales and competitive data sets.
• Implement SalesForce.com throughout sales organization and ensure compliance.
• Coach and drive internal teams to adhere to operating rhythm in order to capture results and define different pieces of the process.
• Train sales and operations teams to onboard them to tracking process.
• Assist with pricing, commission comp plans, sales objectives, scaling sales team, and other revenue-based initiatives based on findings. Report business KPIs.
• Report on competitor sales team operations and how they build their own sales teams.
• Enable and support sales team with analytics and market data to strengthen their value props and guide sales efforts.
• Collect and analyze data to justify process improvement suggestions, identify triggers leading to the need for more support or team expansion, and ultimately scale sales team to be repeatedly successful.
• Influence change to programs and processes by reporting predictive findings and analytical trends to executive team and key stakeholders.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert on sales analytics and market trends.
• Prepare reports on quarterly and annual basis for various department meetings and as needed.
• 10+ years of experience in SaaS or enterprise sales organization supporting B2B sales with a recurring revenue model.
• 5+ years of in-depth experience with SalesForce.com CRM management, reporting, tracking, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in data analytics, sales operations, or applicable field. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
• Must have proven success in scaling a sales team on operations and analytics side of house.
• Strong emotional intelligence and experience with agile learning and systems thinking.
• Experience supporting and optimizing sales operations through leveraging analytics.
• High attention to detail and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
• Previous experience in front-end of sales a plus.
• Experience with API integrations preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with independence and excellence while managing simultaneous projects.
• Strong communication skills and ability to anticipate roadblocks to preemptively find a solution.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.